Weather tech mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Landonz

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a permanent solution to keep the weather tech floor mats from sliding and moving around? I don’t really want to drill into floor unless its a absolute must. It is carpet under them.

B-train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope, but have you tried that really stiff velcro like for outdoor use? A few of those pieces should bite the **** and hold steady a guy would think....

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone figured out a permanent solution to keep the weather tech floor mats from sliding and moving around? I don’t really want to drill into floor unless its a absolute must. It is carpet under them.
Weather tech, please see this compliant and improve your floormats!!!!!! Do this, go online, order the Mopar heavy floormats for the 3/4 ton mega cabs, copy whatever material voodoo they pour into those floormats and add that same stuff to the bottom of the Weather techs.

Feel free to send me a check for the idea.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about front, rear?

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My front Weathertech mats don't seem to move around at all, and I even forgot to attach the cleats to the bottom of them.

Matz

Reaction score
The front mats have the snaps built in. All of them have nubs on them. They shouldn't move around at all.

Blackcar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You posted in 2007 to 2014 Tahoe there should be pins in carpet to attach mat to on drivers' side on passenger mat should mat should of come with attachment that imbeds in carpet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269