WDT regrets? or Black

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rosco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea if you're into the crisp clean look with chrome i think the WDT would be a really good route.

I'm not all that into mine because it doesn't look tough at all but its 4wd and i didn't choose it primarily on color.

Its got a kinda rich old white baller guy vibe and honestly I don't think I've seen another one here in South LA.

Blondy1

Reaction score
Here's mine in bright white

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 12

ebelp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2015 color. Like a brown/gray.

I think you're referring to the "cocoa" interior. It resembles the color of the Platinum Escalade leather. I like it.

We just traded our 2007 white diamond Escalade for a jet black Tahoe (2015). I loved the white, and my Acura is WD also, but nothing beats the look of a clean black car. Just need to have the time/patience to keep it clean on a regular basis.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you're referring to the "cocoa" interior. It resembles the color of the Platinum Escalade leather. I like it.

We just traded our 2007 white diamond Escalade for a jet black Tahoe (2015). I loved the white, and my Acura is WD also, but nothing beats the look of a clean black car. Just need to have the time/patience to keep it clean on a regular basis.

Its Dark Atmosphere. Confirmed from previous post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts