wash mitt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
CAUSE WERE BFF's lol

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

is your paint swirled?

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

go for it.

You know his paint is swirled.

Ive got a chenille wash mit from Chris.

Nope its not at all. i will take pics with a halagon lamp tomorrow of both the yukon and vette. Its to late for the silverado, old owner beat the paint up and im not much better.

OP
OP
nc6600

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
CAUSE WERE BFF's lol

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Nope its not at all. i will take pics with a halagon lamp tomorrow of both the yukon and vette. Its to late for the silverado, old owner beat the paint up and im not much better.
never to late, you can always improve.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
CAUSE WERE BFF's lol

im sure if you look at it in the sunlgiht you will see swirls...ive never seen a car that didnt belong to a detailer that wasnt swirled up

OP
OP
nc6600

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
im sure if you look at it in the sunlgiht you will see swirls...ive never seen a car that didnt belong to a detailer that wasnt swirled up
Hell, i am a detailer and my white truck still has a few swirls on it.

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I got 2 microfiber wash mits for $1 each at Wal-Mart. They work really good, and are very soft. They were marked down from $5 each. I'm cheap.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
My local hardware store sells a five pack of microfiber was mitts for $4. Thats what i use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia