WANTED! 2000 to 2006 3/4 ton Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I wanted to post this in the For Sale section but I do believe it would be kicked out because I am looking and not selling. I also thought about posting in the 2000 to 2006 section but thought that would not work for the MODS either, so here I am.

I am in the market for a solid 3/4 ton Chevy/GMC Suburban that is as close to stock as can be and with as low a set of miles as can be. Please don't waste my time with rusted rigs and statements like, "My 1/2 ton rig can handle any travel trailer you can put behind it". I know what I want and am *a*n*a*l* about what I know I want to do with it. Anyone who knows me here, knows that I will search and search for just the right one and will walk away and not settle for anything less than what I want. My cash is good and can fly in to wherever I go to get it unless my girl wants to make a small vaca out of it and we drive to it. I am also looking for a hitch type travel trailer, so if you have a combination deal, that could work too. Two things about the trailer, my girl knows them inside and out and will pick it apart and at 6'4" tall and 270 pounds, I do not want to twist my body in strange contortions to take a crap. Prefer a nice trailer with no slide outs. Again, anyone that knows me and then her will know this in advance. I will want proof of any claimed repairs and maintenance on the Suburban and she will want same on the trailer. This may be a bit strange asking this on here but if I have to settle on just the Suburban from someone here, I know we can find what we want for a trailer here in Oregon. Thanks. One last question for the group, does every 3/4 ton Suburban come with a tow package and if so, what is the typical package limit on a 3/4 ton with a 6.0 engine and say....3.73 gears?

Hell, like the title says, I would even consider older Suburban if is in great/excellent shape!

By the way, if is ok with any of the mods, let me know and I will copy/paste this in other sections. Thanks.

Last edited:

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanted to post this in the For Sale section but I do believe it would be kicked out because I am looking and not selling. I also thought about posting in the 2000 to 2006 section but thought that would not work for the MODS either, so here I am.

I am in the market for a solid 3/4 ton Chevy/GMC Suburban that is as close to stock as can be and with as low a set of miles as can be. Please don't waste my time with rusted rigs and statements like, "My 1/2 ton rig can handle any travel trailer you can put behind it". I know what I want and am *a*n*a*l* about what I know I want to do with it. Anyone who knows me here, knows that I will search and search for just the right one and will walk away and not settle for anything less than what I want. My cash is good and can fly in to wherever I go to get it unless my girl wants to make a small vaca out of it and we drive to it. I am also looking for a hitch type travel trailer, so if you have a combination deal, that could work too. Two things about the trailer, my girl knows them inside and out and will pick it apart and at 6'4" tall and 270 pounds, I do not want to twist my body in strange contortions to take a crap. Prefer a nice trailer with no slide outs. Again, anyone that knows me and then her will know this in advance. I will want proof of any claimed repairs and maintenance on the Suburban and she will want same on the trailer. This may be a bit strange asking this on here but if I have to settle on just the Suburban from someone here, I know we can find what we want for a trailer here in Oregon. Thanks.

Hell, like the title says, I would even consider older Suburban if is in great/excellent shape!

By the way, if is ok with any of the mods, let me know and I will copy/paste this in other sections. Thanks.
this one posted last night, my bad it's a 07 though

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There’s a 97 K2500 454 on bringatrailer in Idaho. Of course, who knows how the price on it will go.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There’s a 97 K2500 454 on bringatrailer in Idaho. Of course, who knows how the price on it will go.

Idaho is one state over. Easy Peasy to get there. But, it has had a bunch of stuff done to it that keeps it from my preference of stock. I want to do what I want to it. Same thing when I owned Harley's. I did my own work on them too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts