WANTED! 2000 to 2006 3/4 ton Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Thanks. Would be about a 9 hour drive from here but that would not be a problem in any way.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Just a heads up....Am still looking for just the right rig to buy. @Doubeleive found a cream puff for me and was very excited when first opened up the link but is a 2wd instead of 4wd. The trailering I want to do will be year round and so, IMO, that means a year round tow rig that can handle multiple road conditions. Like the title says, I am biased toward the NBS 2000-2006 rigs but if I can find a primo older rig in perfect condition, with the right engine, then I would leap at that. Any color and any interior is fine as long as the mechanicals meet my expectations.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Found this just 1 hour away. Am gonna look at tomorrow or next day. Had a great talk with the owner and has all paperwork for maintenance and repairs.

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ad says 350 but it’s definitely a 454, does it have the 4.10 gears in it? That’d be a nice bonus. Hope it checks out, good luck!

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I am supposed to get the RPO codes tomorrow. I saw the difference of the engine with that big honkin' upper plenum but did not say anything to him at all on the phone today. I will wait till the deal is done and money is in his hands. I hope it is 4.10 gears but have to wait and see what he sends me with an RPO sticker pic or the "G" codes themselves.

Turns out he owns a company with company trucks and a shop that I am familiar with here in Eugene, also does work for him in Bend, Oregon. They do quality work and they have done all the work on this rig and he has all the paperwork.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Found this just 1 hour away. Am gonna look at tomorrow or next day. Had a great talk with the owner and has all paperwork for maintenance and repairs.

That's a good price by the looks of the pics. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts