WA/OR BBT meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys and gals,

Here is the official thread to get the ball rolling. I have had a few people tell me that they would be interested in a meet, and have said they would be willing to put the $50 deposit down. I have sent a message to Jenna at BBT and let her know what is going on. I for one am ready and I know that we can get 15 people easily for this meet. Lets start the list and we can do it in Oregon or Washington, which ever place has the most people that are interested. I would be more than willing to make a trip to Portland for the meet. So put your names in and lets get it done.

Jeff

1. fireman297

Have a great weekend!

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have found a guy down here in Portland that lives up in Seattle!! I gave him the site info, so lets see if he shows up on here and signs up!!

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Also know of a few guys around here that I might be able to talk into joining up as well, but we will see what they say!! Hoping this thread gets more action, otherwise this might not be easy!!

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
count me in, I was just going to post a thread asking how us people on the west side can get on board with a BBT. I know you can do the mail order one but i would need to find out more about them. It would be cool to do it in person.

OP
OP
fireman297

fireman297

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok we need to spread the word!!! I have three of us right now, but we need 15 committed individuals to get the meet set up. So lets keep them coming and then I will give Jenna a call and get it set up.

2011Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just curious What exactly would be the point of the meet up? Do they
Have a mobile dyno trailer? Or what? Not that it wouldnt be cool to meet up with all you schmoes anyways!!!

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just curious What exactly would be the point of the meet up? Do they
Have a mobile dyno trailer? Or what? Not that it wouldnt be cool to meet up with all you schmoes anyways!!!

No dyno at an in-person tuning meet, all street tuning.

At an in-person tune, you are assigned a time slot. During that time Justin rides with you in your vehicle and tunes it to your request, and based on any mods you have done to it. You will be able to ask Justin questions during that time as well.

hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The cost of an in-person tune is $250 ($50 of which is submitted online as a deposit).

When is the meet? Also Portland would be nice, you can count me in for sure then.