Video mit intake tube

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LTN09

Reaction score
Could anyone verify for me if this sounds right. I have to really step on the pedal to get it to go, and have to push the pedal farther to even get a slightest of power.
You can hear the vibration noise that it makes. I wasn't sure if it sounded correct so I uninstalled it.

Compared to the Denali, I would of gotten it instead if I would've known sooner it was a 6.2!:emotions122:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHjHAswvgyo&fe

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need more info. Did you only replace the intake tube? If so, did you check the air filter? Did you check to make sure all connections are tight? I recall there should be one hose that you need to reconnect - did you do that? What other mods do you have?

Also it may take a few drving cycles for the ECM to adjust. You can also disconnect the battery to have the engine "relearn". IMO a tune would be recommended if you have an intake and exhaust to take advantage of those mods. Of course those alone will not come close to the performance of the 6.2L.

Last edited:
OP
OP
L

LTN09

Reaction score
Everything works fine. And the tube is the only mod I have. Does it sound normal? Is there suppose to be a vibration that is heard in the cabin?

Yes I know it doesn't compare to the 6.2, I was just saying. lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slae

Latest posts