Vibration Under Hard Acceleration?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nvedamuthu

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Yukon Denali Hybrid and any time I accelerate hard from a standstill there is a vibration above 3000 RPM. Has anyone else experienced this?

Reaction score
I have a 2011 Yukon Denali Hybrid and any time I accelerate hard from a standstill there is a vibration above 3000 RPM. Has anyone else experienced this?

I don't know if I would call it a vibration, however I have a weird sound coming from the passenger side like a rattle sound like something inside the cab is loose. Describe your "vibration".

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
I had a vibration under acceleration also.
For me it turned out to be a bad rear universal joint.
Replaced it, put Lucas Sticky Red grease in the slip-yoke.... no more vibration.
Hope this helps.

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
OK...after readin ur last post..... realized that there wasn't a vibration that you could feel as if a wheel was unbalanced.... rather a piece of metal is vibrating/rattling..... totally diff. "vibration" all together.

Uhhmmm.... Warranty???

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nvedamuthu,
If you want to send me your name and VIN number I will look into this for you.
Breanne
Chevrolet Customer Service

OP
OP
nvedamuthu

nvedamuthu

Reaction score
GM Customer Service... Sucks

Thanks for all your "help". I sent you a message more than a month ago and haven't gotten a reply. Not the type of service I expect for buying such a nice truck. :confused:

bjeremi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup 2008 tahoe hybrid. Same noise under acceleration sometimes. Kind of a vibration/rattle from the passenger side.

LI99HOE

Top Notch Tech.
Reaction score
Sad to see GM customer service totally dropped the ball on this one... and to see the problem exists through a spectrum of years.
Why DO they wait for people to crash due to sloppy design flaws before they consider helping loyal customers out???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo