2022 Yukon Acceleration Vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsswain

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if this is typical, or sounds abnormal. I may have to test drive a different Yukon to find out.

On mid-load acceleration there is a slight vibration from 2,500-3,500. I've noticed it since day one, once past 3,500 and accelerating hard it's gone, or below 2,500 in light load/acceleration situations it's not present. Outside of this, the vehicle runs as it should and is dead smooth on the freeway and around town, decent to good mileage.

Just compared to my other vehicles it's not smooth in comparison. I feel possibly a drive shaft or engine mount, or it's just the way they are, which for the price point isn't very refined, so I think there is something small off. We took delivery in August 2022 not sure of the exact build date.

GMCnewbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2022 Yukon Denali, have not noticed anything like that. Runs nice and smooth, shifts real nice, at least so far. 13k miles

anspaughj

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’ve been trying to find a solution to my issue as well. I took delivery of my ‘22 in June of 2022 and ever since 800 miles I’ve felt a vibration/shaking but mine is at almost all speeds. I did about a 70 mile round trip today and from 13 mph to 85 mph I continuously felt it. I’ve had my tires road force balanced, I even test drove a ‘23 and still felt a slight shutter so I just assumed it had something to do with DFM but I’ve tried the L9 trick and it’s actually almost worst.
I’ve seen torque converter issues and tire flat spot issues but can’t seem to settle on what it may be. I’m waiting on my parking sensor retrofit and might bring up the issue again with my dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz

Latest posts