Vette survo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey bro,

If you search around you'll find some extremely useful info regarding tranny servos. If you're over 120k, it might not be the best idea.

SEARCH BUTTON

B

ID_Escalade

Reaction score
I was looking for one for my yukon and found one locally at a tranny warehouse for like 15 dollars and they had like ten in stock so you might want to check around the local tranny places around you.

2000Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do it yourself make sure you put the overdrive plate in. I forgot to do this, thought I blew out overdrive.

axekick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to start a new thread but I guess it's not really necessary since there are so many threads on this anyway. I got my vette servo from ebay for about $20. There are many options on there. I put it in last night. I love the difference it made. Mine came with a diagram so I was careful to put it together right. I also had my dads help holding the cover in while I took out the snap ring and put it back in. That was a big help. It took about an hour. I only lost a little dribble of fluid.

I wonder how big a difference the Sonnax billet 4th servo makes. I think I'll probably do that soon.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Installed mine today and it helped. Shifts much quicker and more precise, scooped mine from oregon performance as well. I have the good fortune of knowing people at the dealer so I borrowed the tool for it, little clamp that bolts in using one of the trans pan fasteners. Definitely a worthwhile upgrade :cheers:

axekick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude, how do you even get a jack under that truck? Looks very good though. 4x4?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
We have an alignment rack at work which makes things quite a bit easier. Yeah it's still awd thanks for the compliment :cheers:

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I installed the 1-2 servo and noticed a big difference. I'm not worried about the 4th gear servo because I don't see the need for it with the way I drive. Never really get on it driving down the highway, just wanted to be a little faster to 60.

We have an alignment rack at work which makes things quite a bit easier. Yeah it's still awd thanks for the compliment :cheers:

AWDs FTW!!!

I couldn't get my truck off a regular lift until I raised the torsion keys up about an inch

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coops924