Very dark ash gray / walnut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTPace500

Reaction score
Im sorry. I thought he asked about light color interior and wanted pics. I know its previous gen but differences not too severe. At least it was a bit more helpful than your response ;)
I would have been happy to show him my very dark ash gray / walnut interior had my truck been delivered, but alas, waiting months and months with no apparent constraints and no truck-in-hand.

But in terms of my response, yes I do believe this is helpful:

Attachments

• int4.jpg
    int4.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 22
  • int3.jpg
    int3.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 23
  • int2.jpeg
    int2.jpeg
    158.5 KB · Views: 21
  • int1.jpg
    int1.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 24
OP
OP
G

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would have been happy to show him my very dark ash gray / walnut interior had my truck been delivered, but alas, waiting months and months with no apparent constraints and no truck-in-hand.

Thank you. Now I feel comfortable with my choice of interior. I love the subtle and dark brown of the mocha. Definitely like it better than the ultimate more leathery brown.

GTPace500

Reaction score
Thank you. Now I feel comfortable with my choice of interior. I love the subtle and dark brown of the mocha. Definitely like it better than the ultimate more leathery brown.
I chose Metallic blue with this exact interior color as well. Just waiting on build and deliver as well - I think the combo looks pretty slick.

NT Automotive

Reaction score

Amen. Good pics. Sorry for any confusion.

Ps-I hear ya on the wait. We traded our bronco badlands (pics) for the yukon. Some of those bronco guys have been waiting 2+ years for their rigs. Still waiting. So I can imagine how you felt when you saw a 2019 interior when OP asked about 2023..especially if you waited and waited. My apologies. Hopefully the delivery of all new cars improves this year and you get yours soon.

Attachments

• 20230121_224941.jpg
    20230121_224941.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 9
  • 20221105_151550.jpg
    20221105_151550.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20221105_151227.jpg
    20221105_151227.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20221105_123147.jpg
    20221105_123147.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 9

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, you can't go wrong with the black interior, my parents had an Escalade years ago with the tan colored interior. The leather was real leather and looked good as it aged but the tan carpet and plastic looked terrible after 5 years or so.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Come on guys, you can't go wrong with the black interior, my parents had an Escalade years ago with the tan colored interior. The leather was real leather and looked good as it aged but the tan carpet and plastic looked terrible after 5 years or so.
To me all black looks cheap on these suvs. The slate/walnut gives it a more upscale and modern look.

I wouldn't judge new cars based on old cars as things have come a long way since.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To each their own, that is why they make several colors for us to choose from.

For me; black is the worst. And for me, the part I think makes it look the worst is the amount of black plastic...its just a lot of it, esp in the rear end, and when it scratches, it looks white...I also don't like the black because it is so monotone...but, I also don't care for "black out" look on the outside either...like I said, to each their own.

And, it shows every speck of dust, lint, etc...way more than lighter colors...

Those are my reasons...but like I said...you do you!

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To each their own, that is why they make several colors for us to choose from.

For me; black is the worst. And for me, the part I think makes it look the worst is the amount of black plastic...its just a lot of it, esp in the rear end, and when it scratches, it looks white...I also don't like the black because it is so monotone...but, I also don't care for "black out" look on the outside either...like I said, to each their own.

And, it shows every speck of dust, lint, etc...way more than lighter colors...

Those are my reasons...but like I said...you do you! I went w/ Teak/Light Shale; everyone who gets in my ride compliments the interior.

tahomie

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. 23 Yukon SLT. Really love the interior. It does have a more upscale appearance than the black IMO.image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    382.3 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    361.7 KB · Views: 11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission