Very dark ash gray / walnut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has this interior color, how do you like it? How is it with dirt compared to teak? I was reluctant to go with the dreary all black color with no contrast.

Anyone have any good pictures of the very dark ash gray / walnut interior? I look around this forum, YouTube and Facebook and I see conflicting looks of the colors depending on the lighting.

I have a deposit on a 2023 that is black outside and that color inside.

NT Automotive

Reaction score
We have the light color interior on our 2019 Yukon SLE that we purchased this month. Very happy. The entire interior is light colored (headliner, plastic, seats, carpets) which we really wanted vs all black or light color seats with all black carpet/headliner. Here is pic of the cockpit. Ours has cloth seats which we also wanted btw. Hope this helps
20230121_174409.jpg

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone who has this interior color, how do you like it? How is it with dirt compared to teak? I was reluctant to go with the dreary all black color with no contrast.

Anyone have any good pictures of the very dark ash gray / walnut interior? I look around this forum, YouTube and Facebook and I see conflicting looks of the colors depending on the lighting.

I have a deposit on a 2023 that is black outside and that color inside.
I have the slate and dark walnut on a 23 yukon slt. I really love it. It's much better in person then in pictures. I'll snap some once the weather clears up.

I'm normally an all black interior person but wanted something more light. My wife really likes it too. Looks really modern.

OP
OP
G

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the slate and dark walnut on a 23 yukon slt. I really love it. It's much better in person then in pictures. I'll snap some once the weather clears up.

I'm normally an all black interior person but wanted something more light. My wife really likes it too. Looks really modern.
I think you may be right. I have looked through every picture of dark walnut you can find, and it seems to be a very dark brown type color... like a cappuccino color.

I seem to like it better than the Umber-brown color in the Ultimate, which is one of the reasons why I went for the Denali w/ reserve instead of the ultimate.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen the Very Dark Ash Grey/Walnut.

The seats and the floor are the walnut, including the plastic panels on the seats and floor. Think Hershey Bar Brown or a tad darker...but not dark chocolate color.
The console, door handles, part of the dash, door panels are Ash Grey (like a graphite color).

I considered it to be my color of choice, until I saw it in person...then I went to Teak/Light Shale. But I have never been partial to dark interiors.

Here is a link to a post w/ some user uploads:

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This seems to be the ash gray / mocha interior:

Scroll to 3:13 they show the interior.

OP
OP
G

greg_tahoe84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, that is not it. It’s either a jet black, or it’s a preproduction model in a color not offered.
The seats and dash are dark brown.

Here is another one:

The reviewer describes that interior as dark mocha.

Last edited:

GTPace500

Reaction score
We have the light color interior on our 2019 Yukon SLE that we purchased this month. Very happy. The entire interior is light colored (headliner, plastic, seats, carpets) which we really wanted vs all black or light color seats with all black carpet/headliner. Here is pic of the cockpit. Ours has cloth seats which we also wanted btw. Hope this helps
View attachment 390898
I don't want to be a negative nancy, but honestly - how does this help? It's a completely different colorway and not at all what OP asked?

NT Automotive

Reaction score
I don't want to be a negative nancy, but honestly - how does this help? It's a completely different colorway and not at all what OP asked?
Im sorry. I thought he asked about light color interior and wanted pics. I know its previous gen but differences not too severe. At least it was a bit more helpful than your response ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu