Very dark ash gray / walnut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZKWBQD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm more concerned about the exterior being black. That makes the interior of the car a bit hotter. If you live in a cold climate this may not be a factor.

Tom-M

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone who has this interior color, how do you like it? How is it with dirt compared to teak? I was reluctant to go with the dreary all black color with no contrast.

Anyone have any good pictures of the very dark ash gray / walnut interior? I look around this forum, YouTube and Facebook and I see conflicting looks of the colors depending on the lighting.

I have a deposit on a 2023 that is black outside and that color inside.
I have the very dark ash / walnut in my 22 Denali with white frosting tricoat and love it. First time I saw it, I knew that's what I wanted.

rg33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. 23 Yukon SLT. Really love the interior. It does have a more upscale appearance than the black IMO.

@tahomie - I just got a 23 SLT in this dark walnut / slate combo. What color floor mats did you go with? Looks like GMC doesn't do an exact match to the dark walnut for the all weather mats.

GTPace500

Reaction score
@tahomie - I just got a 23 SLT in this dark walnut / slate combo. What color floor mats did you go with? Looks like GMC doesn't do an exact match to the dark walnut for the all weather mats.
To be honest, I wanted brown liners but I got these from Husky and they're fantastic:

Even though they're black, the color is deep and Husky's version of these mats actually go over the sills (GM and weathertech do not).

rg33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
To be honest, I wanted brown liners but I got these from Husky and they're fantastic:

Even though they're black, the color is deep and Husky's version of these mats actually go over the sills (GM and weathertech do not).
Thanks GT