Valentine 1 Radar Detector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homedic3181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought this unit several months back when my truck was lowered. Needless to say I had a little bit of a speed problem, however now that my truck has gone back up with intent of going higher it has slowed me up quite a bit and I no longer need this. The unit is still in good working order, it comes with the radar detector itself, suction cup mount for the windshield, clip mount for the visor, cigarette lighter plug, hardwiring kit, original box with instruction manual.

Status Report on Your Valentine One

Serial Number 508038xxxx (I will forward full serial number to interested buyers)
V1 Description: Radar circuitry known in-house as V1.8—POP2 with Euro Mode. This is our latest and best performer on both radar and laser.

Upgrade Recommendation: You already have our best.

Price is $300 shipped -firm- you can look on amazon and ebay and find that this is a very reasonable price for the unit.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought this unit several months back when my truck was lowered. Needless to say I had a little bit of a speed problem, however now that my truck has gone back up with intent of going higher it has slowed me up quite a bit and I no longer need this. The unit is still in good working order, it comes with the radar detector itself, suction cup mount for the windshield, clip mount for the visor, cigarette lighter plug, hardwiring kit, original box with instruction manual.

Status Report on Your Valentine One

Serial Number 508038xxxx (I will forward full serial number to interested buyers)
V1 Description: Radar circuitry known in-house as V1.8—POP2 with Euro Mode. This is our latest and best performer on both radar and laser.

Upgrade Recommendation: You already have our best.

Price is $300 shipped -firm- you can look on amazon and ebay and find that this is a very reasonable price for the unit.
You may have the most up to date hardware, but what firmware version?

OP
OP
H

homedic3181

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is all that is listed by Valentine 1. If it is not eligible for any further upgrades, the answer is the most current.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700