Used DIC up for grabs lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
To my fellow PPV/SSV owners.

While at the pick a part yesterday I grabbed a used DIC in hopes I could help a fellow member out, who is DIC'less.

Not looking for a ton of money where it's used, but it's a strong DIC and ready to serve in your rig.

As you might know, having a DIC provides you with a vast amount of functionality. So grab my DIC for a reasonable price and go get it up in your truck.

Having a DIC in a GMT900 is a must have and super easy to install and use. If you have any questions about my DIC feel free to ask. My DIC ready to go when you are.

Lastly, I will ensure to add some DIC pics....... because everyone loves DIC pics right?

IMG_20200804_095841.jpg

kylers2k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To my fellow PPV/SSV owners.

While at the pick a part yesterday I grabbed a used DIC in hopes I could help a fellow member out, who is DIC'less.

Not looking for a ton of money where it's used, but it's a strong DIC and ready to serve in your rig.

As you might know, having a DIC provides you with a vast amount of functionality. So grab my DIC for a reasonable price and go get it up in your truck.

Having a DIC in a GMT900 is a must have and super easy to install and use. If you have any questions about my DIC feel free to ask. My DIC ready to go when you are.

Lastly, I will ensure to add some DIC pics....... because everyone loves DIC pics right?

View attachment 254074

HAHA love this

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This will certainly help out a fellow forum member who is having DIC problems, maybe their DIC doesn't work, or hell maybe their DIC is missing? Nice of you to offer your DIC for anyone to get their hands on. I've got enough DIC myself to share as well, maybe I'll post DIC pics once yours is gone and I offer up some of my fully functioning DIC as well. My DIC is clean too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove