used 2015 lt navigation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

low71c10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just bought a used Tahoe LT with sun and entertainment package. When you look up the package it shows it includes navigation but when I push the navigation icon on the screen it only shows the onstar navigation. Shouldn't I have the full navigation with the maps or is it like the touch free lift gate and wireless charging where it had to be built after a certain date to get it?

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they all come with the OnStar nav but the stand alone navigation is a separate option. It sounds like the one you got didn't have the stand alone navigation.

OP
OP
L

low71c10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I thought so too but it has the sun/entertainment package which states navigation in the description.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought so too but it has the sun/entertainment package which states navigation in the description.

That's strange. Usually these systems have the map data on a disc that's inserted someplace and forgotten about. Depending on who you bought it from I suppose it's possible they failed to include the disc?

ghoster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't speak for the new ones, but GM stopped using discs in 2012 I think. The Nav maps became hard drive based.

blackout07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have the sun, entertainment package, you should have NAV and I'm almost positive it's programmed now. No disc. I'd call the dealer.

OP
OP
L

low71c10

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well I am trying to find out if it actually has the sun entertainment package or not. I assumed it did since it has the rear entertainment system and the sunroof but I guess it is possible that it was ordered with those two options but not the package. What is the best way to find out for sure?

If it doesn't have the nav is it possible to add it or do you have to go aftermarket?

Getfooled

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check your sales ticket it should say something like this, if included.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 9

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo