Upper Dash Color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidbeaver1

Reaction score
The paint was beginning to peel off my dash and after watching several Youtube videos on how to pressure wash the paint and repaint, I decided to give it go. Part of the process was trying to find the correct color for the upper part of the dash. My interior color states that its 522 on the Service Parts ID badge. However that seems to be the lighter seat color and not the upper dash color. After countless hours of skimming different forums to see if I could pinpoint the correct color, I found one who stated SEM 15883 was the correct color match. So I ordered two cans and painted the dash. Once i got it back into the Tahoe, it was just a shade lighter and now really looks bad. I'm not sure its something everyone would notice, but I certainly can!

Does anyone know if you can purchase the correct color for the upper dash pad? If so, where can I get it and I plan on painting it again so it matches...
Dave

Attachments

• SEM 15883.jpg
    SEM 15883.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts