Upholstered/wood door panel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

letsbangout

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm curious if anyone is familiar with the manufacturer of these mods:

suburbandoorpanel.jpg

The "carpeted" areas of my upper door panels were stained since before I bought the truck, and I'd much rather add the mod above, rather than trying to clean/dye the carpet'ish material. At the same time, I'd also replace the door handle and the plastic piece behind it, with the chrome/beige that can normally be found on a 99 Escalade. Thanks in advance!

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe this is one of those Package trucks , Like a southern comfort package. do you have a listing of your RPO codes by the way?

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fudge I've seen it b4 the name escapes me at the moment... Choo choo sumthin or starliner sumthing... Fudge its gonna bug me till I remember...

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My brother used to have a 95 with interior like that. It was a Trailmaster conversion. But most of the conversion packages have that, Choo-Choo customs, Dixie Customs, Southern Comfort, Regency, etc.

OP
OP
L

letsbangout

Reaction score
My brother used to have a 95 with interior like that. It was a Trailmaster conversion. But most of the conversion packages have that, Choo-Choo customs, Dixie Customs, Southern Comfort, Regency, etc.

Niiiice, thanks! I'll start researching those companies. I mostly just want the styling on the doors.. personally, I think the wood looks tacky on the dash because it's a light color and doesnt seem to match the doors very well. Like I said, the doors are really what I'm after.

@Donnie, this isn't my truck, just one I encountered while searching Craigslist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84