Updated myGMC App

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About @&$#%^ time! The app update looks more befitting our beautiful trucks as opposed to that archaic y2k looking old version. If you haven’t updated, do it!

I love mostly that the start button is where my thumb falls naturally, and that the facial recognition/loading is so much faster.

Just sharing. Sometimes it’s the little things lol

Gibbynd

Reaction score
About @&$#%^ time! The app update looks more befitting our beautiful trucks as opposed to that archaic y2k looking old version. If you haven’t updated, do it!

I love mostly that the start button is where my thumb falls naturally, and that the facial recognition/loading is so much faster.

Just sharing. Sometimes it’s the little things lol
Just did. Love it!! Thanks

Fatrusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a POS Keeps closing and cannot access my second GMG. Every time I try it closes.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No - it's FREE!
Will try to set it up later . Wife has the app for her Mercedes. But it’s very unreliable. Aftermarket remote start isn’t an option on her car and this is the only option Mercedes provided. All in all I wouldn’t pay a dime for her set up... so I already am hesitant about the gmc app. But if it’s free I’ll give it a try

sealandsky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will try to set it up later . Wife has the app for her Mercedes. But it’s very unreliable. Aftermarket remote start isn’t an option on her car and this is the only option Mercedes provided. All in all I wouldn’t pay a dime for her set up... so I already am hesitant about the gmc app. But if it’s free I’ll give it a try
Works well on my Android phone - Your own personal experience may vary (as they say).

OP
OP
Pivot

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My daughter has the Benz app for her GLA and yea, it's not the most reliable. The MyGMC app for me has never missed a start or other command. It's always right on the money. My only beef with it was the crappy archaic UI, and now that they fixed that, I'm so much more happy with it. I use the iPhone app and it even has an Apple Watch complication that I start the truck with regularly. The watch app is a cool little thing to show off too

OP
OP
Pivot

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
.Got it fixed over the weekend and works great now. My wife had one for her Lexus NX that was total garbage.

Curious - did the app update do it, or was there another issue that caused it to not talk to your second truck?