Update on my 3/5-6 drop kit from Tony.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deepend

Reaction score
At first I did not use the rear spring isolator which for some reason gave the ride a bumpy feel in the rear. So I ordered the isolators and WALLA bounciness went away. The ride is comfortable and responsive. It is not stiff but its nice and firm without body roll. All in all I love it. And I looks great low. Hell even my wife likes it, she said it drives like a car! For me in the garage it was a pain in the ass to install due to seized up parts and I just had knee surgery not to long ago. But I had help from Tony and other buddy's of mine and I got it done. Like another guy on here said "JUST DO IT" and if something is wrong then you did something wrong. Thanx Tony.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
no prob usually bumpyness is from overtorqued endlinks (30 lbs max) or the swaybar was not moved over 1 inch and swaybar hits the panhard bar. I will note down what you said about the isolators.

Thanks again

OP
OP
deepend

deepend

Reaction score
no prob usually bumpyness is from overtorqued endlinks (30 lbs max) or the swaybar was not moved over 1 inch and swaybar hits the panhard bar. I will note down what you said about the isolators.

Thanks again
Right on man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia