Undergoing surgery tomorrow...hoe goes under the knife

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow will be a big day for the hoe. I'm adding the SS bumper, mesh grill insert, having the shell painted black, painting the rear chrome bumper black, adding clear bumper lights, and 10K HIDs to my whip.

I've also got the lowering kit (3/4) sitting in the garage. Just gotta wait on a buddy to get some free time to install it.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
they need it for 2 days. im dropping it off in the am and will get it tues evening...looking fwd to it!

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
Nice, take some Before/After pics for sure!!

What did it run you like piece by piece for cost of each part+ paint if you don't mind saying because I want to see if prices i looked up were reasonable

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a friend at a body kit store so its hard to say. i got the ss bumper, HIDs, and paint and labor (ss bumper, rear bumper, grill shell, HID install) all for a really good price. the clear bumper lights were 35ish on ebay and the mesh insert was around 40 from grille-tech

im gonna leave the grille insert silver for now. if i dont like that then i can always paint it black later. im also debating having them paint the rear vent caps glass black also. thoughts on that?

here are few pics of it now (installed the smoked tails this past wed):

f58ab0c3.jpg

f4758d79.jpg

564149f7.jpg

Last edited:

flatsearcher41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my .02 remove the roof rack, and YES paint the vent caps.. it will look nice and clean.

OP
OP
Narco

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
roof rack im torn about. on one hand i like the looks of it but on the other it would give it a smoother line. lots of ppl on here have taken them off only to put them right back on.

tahoe7689

Full Access Member
Reaction score
take it off and plug the holes with set screws from ace hardware, thats what I did and it looks alot cleaner. The only way you can tell there was a roof rack is to look at it from above.

If you dont like it you can always put it back on easily

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali

Latest posts