Turn Signal Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaper666

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Randomly my 93 2Door decided that itdoesnt want the turn signals to work anymore. All This morning they were wroking as they should but I go to leave and hit the signal and nothing happens. I get out to check and No signals outside and the indacator lights in the gauge cluster don't come on. Just to check I also try my emergency signals and they actually worked? Does anyone have an idea of where to start with this?

OP
OP
R

Reaper666

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I blew a fuse thought it would be an easy fix but now everytime I put the truck in reverse the fuse blows? Completly random!

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
That's not random...

The wire is shorting out somewhere on the reverse circuit causing the fuse to pop.

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a similar problem with the left signal blowing the fuse every time I used it. Turned out to be the turn signal switch.

02_denali_guy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have the same problem on my 92 yukon. checked the turn signal switch with another one and it still pops the fuse.

dcil

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does it have a trailer hookup? Check the light green wire for shorts, and check the bulb and the circuit plate. That plate wasn't one of GM's better ideas

rolfsent

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also check to see if your turn signal bulb sockets are rusty. I had a similar problem with my Denali and it was that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st tahoe