Tuner to disable D.O.D. or afm 2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ptm82379

Reaction score
Hello, I know about black bear but are there any out of the box tuners that are worth the money and will disable dod or afm? Any one brand better than another for this?

I am not worried about voiding warranty as mine just ran out. This is for a 2019 tahoe 5.3

Thanks in advance

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Diablo is good - I have one and it cleaned up the shifts, removed AFM, and increased throttle response. You can also have a custom tune done by a service like DiabLew for about $175. Its all done online and you can pull it and reinstall any time which is nice. I had a custom Diablew tune on my 13 avalanche and liked it. I really think the 3 changes I did is 80% as good, plus I can do an 87 or 93 or fuel saving tune at any time. They can only do so much, so don't expect much 0-60 improvement - more drivability. You can pick them up cheap on ebay, and sell them for what you paid when you sell the truck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20