Trying to place an order with my dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uscgto

Reaction score
Well,
We worked it out and I pulled the trigger on two Denali's today. So the waiting game begins. Cant wait to get it. One is for a friend and one for myself. She is paying for hers but we did it for negotiating power and it worked like a champ!;

Mine is a 2015i 4WD Yukon Denali XL, MSRP ~$77K

Hers is a 2015i 2WD Yukon Denali XL, MSRP ~$75K

I got a very aggressive deal and am very happy with the purchase so far.

Define aggressive (if you don't mind). You can PM me if you'd like.

steph230

Reaction score
Well,
We worked it out and I pulled the trigger on two Denali's today. So the waiting game begins. Cant wait to get it. One is for a friend and one for myself. She is paying for hers but we did it for negotiating power and it worked like a champ!;

Mine is a 2015i 4WD Yukon Denali XL, Summit White with Coca/Dark Atmosphere interior, 22" standard OEM wheels, Navigation, Rear Seat entertainment, sunroof, rear bucket seats, Adaptive Cruise, power fold running boards. MSRP ~$77K

Hers is a 2015i 2WD Yukon Denali XL, Champagne Silver Metallic with Coca/Dark Atmosphere interior, Standard 20" OEM wheels, Navigation, Rear Seat entertainment, sunroof, REAR BENCH SEAT(Not buckets), Adaptive Cruise, power fold running boards. ~$75K

I got a very aggressive deal and am very happy with the purchase so far. I was pissed we had to get the power running boards. I will likely remove them, Install the fixed ones, and sell on ebay. Don't like how they look at all and don't want the hassle.

Any chance you could PM the deal you got? I have a quote from Laura and am waiting on my local dealer to get back with me. I just want to be sure I'm getting the best deal and I'm hoping to stay local if possible. I want as much real pricing info as possible so I know how hard to push them. I know I have really thrown a couple of dealers for a loop first for being a woman, and second for knowing way more than they do about the new 2015i model (and actually the Yukon in general). :)

I would really appreciate it if you could share! Thanks!

OP
OP
Jproy

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They should have given you the order number before you left.

I got the GM 6 digit order numbers on both vehicles this morning as well as a complete list of options and features included in both of them.

PokerMunkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, yours is exactly how I would order mine. If the power boards prevent them from getting mud/dirt/snow on them, totally worth it. The fixed boards on our trucks is a mess in the winter and gets my pants dirty.

Interesting she got rwd, do you live in the south?

OP
OP
Jproy

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats, yours is exactly how I would order mine. If the power boards prevent them from getting mud/dirt/snow on them, totally worth it. Interesting she got rwd, do you live in the south?

I'll probably fold and keep the power running boards.

Yes, we are in south Louisiana, Lafayette. The big dealers in my immediate local area were arrogant and unwilling to play ball. Couldn't talk directly to the guy deciding the price truck would be sold to me for. So stupid they act like I don't have other options. I called the guy an hour down the road my family has purchased a vehicle or two from in the past. After going back-and-forth I got where I wanted to be on the price. I was dealing with the owner. Small gmc dealer who moves quite a bit of upper end GMC

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihtblzr