Trying to find Running Boards for 2012 Denali XL AWD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
avalonandl

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
replacing your power steps?
I ditched the power steps bc they were froze up. When I go to the running board config on the websites it says except Denali.... I have no chrome strip on my Denali. I am aboiuit to just take it to a truck accesory shop and have them put them on...

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I ditched the power steps bc they were froze up. When I go to the running board config on the websites it says except Denali.... I have no chrome strip on my Denali. I am aboiuit to just take it to a truck accesory shop and have them put them on...
I was confused because in your signature photo you have fixed steps but you are looking for different steps?

OP
OP
avalonandl

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No steps in my signature. Thats the issue, need steps so my elderly mother can get in the SUV.

Westin makes a set, i have to call them and find a local installer. Due to medical issues ihave to outsource this.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
No steps in my signature. Thats the issue, need steps so my elderly mother can get in the SUV.

Westin makes a set, i have to call them and find a local installer. Due to medical issues ihave to outsource this.
Oops! My bad, I saw avalonandl's photo and got confused. I think the standard suburban boards would bolt right on in place of the power steps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick