Truck wont Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

insadj05

Reaction score
97 chevy extended cab 4x4 with new gm 5.7 and tranny won't start. New engine and tranny put in last Sept. and has ran fine. My son thought he might have to put a new fuel spider in it as it started to hesitate the last month. Now nothing. He has spark and spark plugs are wet. just cranks. He's going to check fuel pressure tonight. Anything else stick out that he needs to check?
Dist?
Gotta work on lawn mowers and my truck today so will be in and out. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

insadj05

Reaction score
Sorry guys , this is my sons truck and he's two hours away. Their expecting a new baby right now so work on the truck is stopped. Will get numbeds when I can.
Thanks for your help

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
What is the acceptable fuel pressure ranger for this truck?
depends on the year ryan but you should expect at least 60psi with key on, engine off.

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 AM ----------

Sorry guys , this is my sons truck and he's two hours away. Their expecting a new baby right now so work on the truck is stopped. Will get numbeds when I can.
Thanks for your help

:baby::party33:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts