Transmission software

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rumblur

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you are talking about the 10 speed the update corrects slow shifting from R to D.

OP
OP
Vegasmarc21

Vegasmarc21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, old thread, but thinking about the black bear tune now because I have tried everything and successfully eliminated every vibration from driveline and just had tires balanced and is smooth as butter. My hypertech got stolen but it was ok for a canned tune, but can this black bear tune help the lugging I get when cruising at light throttle and giving a little more throttle gives that lugging shudder...in other words, the damn thing should have down shifted, not continue on same gear!!!! Can the black bear tune do that? Is it a problem they can address? Or is it only me that has this problem.....is it line pressure I need?

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, old thread, but thinking about the black bear tune now because I have tried everything and successfully eliminated every vibration from driveline and just had tires balanced and is smooth as butter. My hypertech got stolen but it was ok for a canned tune, but can this black bear tune help the lugging I get when cruising at light throttle and giving a little more throttle gives that lugging shudder...in other words, the damn thing should have down shifted, not continue on same gear!!!! Can the black bear tune do that? Is it a problem they can address? Or is it only me that has this problem.....is it line pressure I need?
Best way to ask what Blackbear can do is to ask Blackbear. But yes they can change line pressure and shift points I believe but different transmissions have different options I’m sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n