Transfer Case Noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

thomsponmichael

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have to do ten posts.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Yes, that's right.

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Ten, that's a lot.

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Did this one count as a post?

OP
OP
T

thomsponmichael

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Okay, all that looks good. I hope to get to giving you my email soon. I hope this one counts as a post.:emotions122:

OP
OP
T

thomsponmichael

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
A friend of mine is going to send me a transfer case. Does anyone know if a three button case can be used in place of the four button? If so what changes need to be made? I don't ever use the "auto" feature, so it does me no good to have it anyway. Thanks all!:emotions122:

Phone Man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get under the truck? Spin the drive shaft. I have had a clicking sound from the back of my xfer case for years now. Not saying its a good thing. I hear it especially when going throough a drive-thru cause of the acoustics. Someone said it's a link in the chain slapping around the case. The new blue fluid from GM had no affect on that particular problem, but did help with 4x4 operation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdadair

Latest posts