Trail FX vs Readylift level kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggp80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking to see if anyone has had experience with either or preferably both kits.

pros and cons for each, having a tough time finding any reviews on the Trail FX online.

Thanks

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no experience with either. I did use a suspension maxx leveling kit for my wifes denali.

IMO, a spacer leveling kit is a spacer leveling kit...not much difference between any of em.

OP
OP
B

biggp80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have no experience with either. I did use a suspension maxx leveling kit for my wifes denali.

IMO, a spacer leveling kit is a spacer leveling kit...not much difference between any of em.
K thanks I’m just a bit nervous I’ve never done a level before and want to do my due diligence.

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
K thanks I’m just a bit nervous I’ve never done a level before and want to do my due diligence.

Oh I completely understand, definitely a good idea for sure.

But the truth is, most leveling kits are just a spacer that either goes under the strut or on top of it. Cant imagine there is much of a pro or con between any of them.

I originally had a spacer for my wifes denali, which was the type that goes under the strut mount. Worked great, no issues. But when the shocks finally went south I pulled it all out and replaced with fox units which offered 0-3” of lift.

I just tossed the spacers in the front of my brother in laws truck yesterday morning. Took all of about 45 minutes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons