tracked tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dblade92

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Posting a pic of the latest track build I've completed (used to build tracked jeep xj's, first tahoe).
Stumbled upon this site looking for intel on the wife's baby dmax, figured this group would get a kick out of the tracked tahoe.

It's a 2007, ltz with a 3.5 inch lift and some ATT's instead of tires.

View attachment 360482
Waiting for a quote on the ATT tracks for my 2013 yukon SLE w/4" lift... how do you like them? My need is for swamp/mud rather than snow... that and its a logging road that switches feom hard packed clay with pretty vicious ruts to swamp and back. My 6x6 tracked argo handles it beautifully... can THESE though?

OP
OP
S

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy with ATT's, I've had a few sets and they have held up very well. That company is great to work with, I've only had positive experiences.
I've seen some pretty nasty swamps without bottom, not sure if these would float across the top or sink like a stone in your area. If your on a 'road' of any substance where their is a bottom I'd guess you'd be fine beyond that it'll depend on the terrain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
16yukon