TPW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thislife1977

Reaction score
I checked today and my TPW is still scheduled for next week. Can anyone give me an approximate of how long it will take for the vehicle to be built and delivered to the dealership? I live in Northern VA

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had one on order and dealer said 3-5 months once build was scheduled. So we cancelled the order and purchased one that had just been completed in Arlington. It took 2 weeks from factory to arrive at dealership in WI.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I checked today and my TPW is still scheduled for next week. Can anyone give me an approximate of how long it will take for the vehicle to be built and delivered to the dealership? I live in Northern VA

I had a TPW of 2/1, and it arrived on the dealer lot in Houston on 2/5. So depending on your location, it can probably vary 1-3 weeks from your TPW.

OP
OP
T

Thislife1977

Reaction score
I had a TPW of 2/1, and it arrived on the dealer lot in Houston on 2/5. So depending on your location, it can probably vary 1-3 weeks from your TPW.

Well today is Wednesday and I still don’t have a VIN. Starting to become pessimistic

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well today is Wednesday and I still don’t have a VIN. Starting to become pessimistic

Sorry man -- hope they are efficient with your build. Allegedly, my dealer didn't get the VIN until it arrived -- they weren't expecting it. The sales manager said he looked out of his office and saw a Hunter Metallic Denali being unloaded -- and mine was the only one he knew of in their backlog for the dealership.

OP
OP
T

Thislife1977

Reaction score
Sorry man -- hope they are efficient with your build. Allegedly, my dealer didn't get the VIN until it arrived -- they weren't expecting it. The sales manager said he looked out of his office and saw a Hunter Metallic Denali being unloaded -- and mine was the only one he knew of in their backlog for the dealership.

In my area Dealers are marking Yukon’s 5k over MSRP so if the vehicle miraculous shows up, I’m 100% sure the Manager would sell it.

OP
OP
T

Thislife1977

Reaction score
In my area Dealers are marking Yukon’s 5k over MSRP so if the vehicle miraculous shows up, I’m 100% sure the Manager would sell it.

Got word it’s on a train. Any idea how much longer transportation will take? Patience is not my greatest virtue lol

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got word it’s on a train. Any idea how much longer transportation will take? Patience is not my greatest virtue lol

That, I have no idea on. Hopefully your dealer can shed some light on that. Good news is it's on the way! I can't imagine it taking more than a couple weeks. Since I am only a few hours away from Arlington -- mine arrived pretty quick since it was probably just put on a truck (not a train).

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When did you place your order? I ordered a 2021 Tahoe premier yesterday, my dealer got an allocation and told me 2 months wait time minimum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts