TPW 3/28

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drmoose

Reaction score
i usually just used the bot. It said, all during my TPW week, that it was "moving towards the production process". Then the following Monday, it said it had been built. Interestingly, the next day my Rep at GM handling the trade emailed me to say that his info showed a TPW of the previous week, with no updates...

OP
OP
K

Kaylabou

Reaction score
i usually just used the bot. It said, all during my TPW week, that it was "moving towards the production process". Then the following Monday, it said it had been built. Interestingly, the next day my Rep at GM handling the trade emailed me to say that his info showed a TPW of the previous week, with no updates...
The whole process is a whole lot of back & fourth lol

SC2CO_TAHOE

Reaction score
I am in the same boat . . .GM Chat really depends on who you get. I had a TPW of 3/21/22. On 3/18/22 I was event code 3400; on 3/25/22 I was event code 3300 . . . I asked today and the online agent told me my TPW is still 3/21/22!! So close yet so far.

OP
OP
K

Kaylabou

Reaction score
I am in the same boat . . .GM Chat really depends on who you get. I had a TPW of 3/21/22. On 3/18/22 I was event code 3400; on 3/25/22 I was event code 3300 . . . I asked today and the online agent told me my TPW is still 3/21/22!! So close yet so far.
That’s so annoying !

Keg0brew

Reaction score
My build week was last week. As of yesterday it was “broadcast for production” per my dealer.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
You can try calling GM help line. Although I had a pretty nasty experience when I did so. The woman pretty much refused to tell me anything because she saw notes from me reaching out 2 days prior via chat and she kept telling me that’s my update and there’s nothing else for me to know. Then she hung up.

OP
OP
K

Kaylabou

Reaction score
My build week was last week. As of yesterday it was “broadcast for production” per my dealer.
I’ve been “broadcasted for production” since last week and haven’t moved yet lol

Unluckycharm

Reaction score
So I am at 3300 with a 3/21 TPW. Still has not been built. GM chat says it is still moving towards the production process, and I have not gotten an updated TPW. Part or paint issue maybe?

For reference Rst trim, lux, and diesel options. Evergreen gray.

It’s been a long, strange trip getting a vehicle ordered and built.

OP
OP
K

Kaylabou

Reaction score
So I am at 3300 with a 3/21 TPW. Still has not been built. GM chat says it is still moving towards the production process, and I have not gotten an updated TPW. Part or paint issue maybe?

For reference Rst trim, lux, and diesel options. Evergreen gray.

It’s been a long, strange trip getting a vehicle ordered and built.
See I’m 3400 with a TPW of 3/28. It hasn’t moved yet. I went to 3400 last week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike65