TPMS relearn tool

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keeperswilly

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone picked up a TPMS relearn tool for winter/summer wheel swaps? I'd like to pick one up to avoid paying the tire shop as I switch my wheels myself in my garage. Lots of options available online, just figured I'd check here before ordering. I have a 2021 rst. Thanks!

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought one from Amazon for $11 a while back. I don't switch out wheels, but I figure as long as your monitors are the same brand & model you will only need one. I always reset my TPMS after I have any work done on my Yukon. It's just to make sure they are reading the correct wheel. Once I had a low reading on my left rear but it pressure checked okay. Turns out the service station did me a favor and rotated my tires without informing me or resetting the TPMS. So it pays to reset occasionally.

Kpwweb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autel makes some good ones, but the programming is not updated for the ‘21-22 yet.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you really need it, used to be able to manually re-learn them by holding down lock and unlock on the key fob till the learn mode is entered, then letting air out...trailer tire monitors work like this, haven't tried the main ones yet. At least that was the old way.

In the owners manual of my 2022 Yukon XL, this appears on pg 339, under Vehicle Care:
1651520037633.png

Implhying that you just need to park the vehicle for 20 min, then drive for 10 at a minimum of 12MPH

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts