Torque app. O2 sensor data - can someone decipher?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Charlie207

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 350152
44 Inch pounds the first pass and 89 inch pounds on the second pass.

FSMs? I have an online subscription to AllDataDIY.
Thanks!

FSM = Factory Service Manual. All Nissan FSMs used to be available online for free, so I had three of them saved on my computer in the past (2004 Pathfinder, 2004 Xterra, 2005 Armada). At some point Nissan's legal department decided that it was time to remove free access to the FSMs, so they were all given copywrite warnings whereever they were hosted. Pretty dumb. Anyways, the internet never forgets (e.g. The Pirate Bay).

And, yeah.... lb/in vs lb/ft could be a big mistake.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

FSM = Factory Service Manual. All Nissan FSMs used to be available online for free, so I had three of them saved on my computer in the past (2004 Pathfinder, 2004 Xterra, 2005 Armada). At some point Nissan's legal department decided that it was time to remove free access to the FSMs, so they were all given copywrite warnings whereever they were hosted. Pretty dumb. Anyways, the internet never forgets (e.g. The Pirate Bay).

And, yeah.... lb/in vs lb/ft could be a big mistake.
A few years ago someone found the shop manuals online for these trucks for free. I cannot remember but we talked about it alot then!

I bought a download from a guy on Ebay, SeriousCTBuyer and other guys on here used him and others on Ebay to get better manuals for less money. I also use my online subscription to AllDataDIY. They have a new one that is more interactive which I will purchase when my 5 years is up in 2022 and see what it is like. Been using them since 2006.

gpracer1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So are you asking for info about O2 sensors or is there an issue with your vehicle?
I used this same live graph to finally pinpoint rough idle, high idle hangs on decel and lean codes on my C5 vette by watching these O2s going up and down at idle then spraying some propane from a torch (not lit) around the injectors. Graph shot straight up when hit with propane. Turns out after 170,000 miles the injector orings were hard as glass and leaking air into the manifold. $10 later and its a new car again after years of trying to figure it out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn

Latest posts