Tonyrodz's Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXLMan

Reaction score
Pretty sure bottom ends are the same. Gonna use my 317 heads.
Buddy, my money is on you. If anyone can make this into a purring kitten, you can!

Clean the snot out of it, check it as you rebuild and strip off all the stuff you care off your old motor and transfer. Would be interesting to take pressure readings on the cylinders prior to dismantling if possible.... may give you some peace of mind.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Buddy, my money is on you. If anyone can make this into a purring kitten, you can!

Clean the snot out of it, check it as you rebuild and strip off all the stuff you care off your old motor and transfer. Would be interesting to take pressure readings on the cylinders prior to dismantling if possible.... may give you some peace of mind.
Thank you my friend, but I can't take the credit for doing it. Gotta have a mechanic do it. I don't have the time, a lift or anywhere to work on it unfortunately.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick