Tomorrow is the big day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RoRo

Reaction score
Looks good...... What type of loose feeling you getting? After I lifted mine for a few weeks it felt like I was "driving in sand" not real bad but it did take some getting used to. I either got used to it or it went away. At the time from all the research I did, it all pointed to the tire pressure and "break in" period. I'm running 35" Coopers btw.
http://www.gmfullsize.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228890&highlight=tires+sway+loose

OP
OP
maddawg

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's something I have to get used to. In long sweeping turns it just feels sharper than usual like in a long right I feel like I dip in and out of the turn. Probably me feeling high up and not wanting to crush on coming traffic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

Hey everyone I have a couple more pics cleaned up a little. I was able to pull in the garage but on the way out I hit the crossbar of the roofrack. How do I take off the cross bars?ure7uheb.jpgnurehy5u.jpgatahe8a4.jpgvesabadu.jpgzadepa3e.jpgzujuzuba.jpgygynagys.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

OP
OP
maddawg

maddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crossbars off and I'm in the garage!!! Oh yeah 5 gallon bucket conquered

mary6y8e.jpgzygevaty.jpgujy5e9u2.jpgu8y2a3a3.jpg

TheFOSS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score