Tires..It's gonna come faster than you think

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Derick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why you bothering? You can go get a NEW truck w/ the insurance settlement coming.

Bigshawn

Reaction score
@5strmtrp, I just watched a show today with the 5 best all terrain tires for snow and ice plus just how they wore in general and those tires were rated #1 and falken wp at3 was 2nd. I really like them what did you end up paying for them?

OP
OP
5strmtrp

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@5strmtrp, I just watched a show today with the 5 best all terrain tires for snow and ice plus just how they wore in general and those tires were rated #1 and falken wp at3 was 2nd. I really like them what did you end up paying for them?

Local tire distributor got me the best price, $190.00 each + 6% tax to Uncle Sam. Included the disposal of the old tires new mounting and balancing. Other places locally started at 215-245. Online 220.00 free shipping but then you had to go thru a shop that charges for all the other stuff that adds up to another 100 or so.

Great thing is I also filed for the 100.00 rebate and got that as well. Win win for me.

These are the second set of this model I have gotten. The 1st set is on the pickemuptruk. Got them about 2 years ago, awesome tire in the wet on road and off road. Great tire in the mud and especially in the snow.

I thought about the winter tire but they wear fast are typically a cold weather/temp tire and I do go off the beaten path a lot. Not just fire trails but into the woods with my trucks.

On the pickemuptruk I had 2 sets of the previous model think they were the AT2’s. Another great tire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia