Tire Fitment > 33s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrucksterZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
With these coming with essentially stock 33s, has anyone been successful going bigger yet? I know everything fits everyone differently, but would love to see/hear real world examples of bigger tires at the moment (and then later when lift kits start showing up).

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running 285/50r22 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Basically 11.8" x 33.5" tires. My Z71 is leveled. There is a very slight rub on one side when cutting wheel all the way in reverse. No issues whatsoever normal driving. I test fitted a 285/55 (34.4") and the tire was basically touching the rear of the fender well at 1/2 turn. There is also a main frame member right where the tire was hitting the fender well on the larger tire. I did a Norcal tuck on my 2017 but don't think it is possible on these newer models. I believe you will have to go at least 3" to clear anything bigger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne