Tire and wheel picture thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tlang

Reaction score
Go look in the members vehicle threads

Hey Im really curios about this, I am new to this site. I am coming from a cherokee and obviously the cherokee forums. I have been pretty lost/frustrated that there isnt a particular "lift thread" and "wheel thread". Something with just a bunch of different pics with specs. I have found this extremely valuable in building my three and many others for people.

tlang

Reaction score
OK so, no where you can go within your sub forum and just look at lifts of your rig to get an idea of what you want?

Just my opinion but I think It would help a ton of people out and heavily reduce the repeated questions that seasoned members get tired of.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this is a 35x12.5 Toyo Open Country AT2 Extreme on a fuel 20x12

ironhead

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey Im really curios about this, I am new to this site. I am coming from a cherokee and obviously the cherokee forums. I have been pretty lost/frustrated that there isnt a particular "lift thread" and "wheel thread". Something with just a bunch of different pics with specs. I have found this extremely valuable in building my three and many others for people.

over the past 6 months that i've had my tahoe, I have realized that we were very spoiled in the jeep world, the online community is top notch and there is a ton more info and research available. there is a lot of good info on here, but the community isnt nearly as active

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colby843