Tire size

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Felipper

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and love the heck out of my Tahoe picked her up for 600$ put some work into her and now want some new shoes on her. Right now I’m at stock ride heighth and stock rims and tire size was wondering what size tire I can comfortably put on some 16” rims I purchased without any mods. Thanks guys

Attachments

• IMG_1764.jpeg
    IMG_1764.jpeg
    325.8 KB · Views: 5

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and love the heck out of my Tahoe picked her up for 600$ put some work into her and now want some new shoes on her. Right now I’m at stock ride heighth and stock rims and tire size was wondering what size tire I can comfortably put on some 16” rims I purchased without any mods. Thanks guys
This might help:
Official oem/replica wheel thread

Here are some other suggestions for you:
Tire size for 3/5 drop
Wheel and tire options on an '05 Z71?
Max tire size with 2in lvl

If those don't have your answers, I suggest using search with better terms than I used. But I like to make new members welcome, so I searched a bit for you.

Good luck, and please provide some more information about your rig. That might be helpful, too.

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am new to the forum and love the heck out of my Tahoe picked her up for $600.
Put some work into her and now want some new shoes on her.
Right now I’m at stock ride height and stock rims and tire size was wondering
What size tire I can comfortably put on some 16” rims I purchased without any mods?
What is stock tire size for you? 265/70R16?
Why not try 265/75R16?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019