Tinting Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

razor488

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you guys doing as far as tinting is concerned? I live in Texas so it gets quite hot in the summer.

I had Formula One Pinnacle on my 2007 335i and loved it. The car was not unbearable even when it baked in the 100 degree heat. I am thinking about doing the same on my new Yukon but its definitely expensive. I don't have any data that explains why its better than the Formula One Classic and Comfort films.

harpera

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Lumar. I used to tint the crap out of my cars and then had a cop in my neighborhood that kept pulling me over and giving me a hard time. I changed to making it dark on the back windows and not so much on the sides... just match what was there. I recently got an Escalade and the previous owner did the opposite. The very back window is stock but he added 5% to everything on the side. Cops from behind don't know the wiser but it looks sharp from the sides. The downside is that with it that dark the back side windows make it like I'm driving a paneled van at night... too dark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700