Time for new brakes. Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Joshuasvt

Joshuasvt

Reaction score
I found EBC brake pads when building custom motorcycles and use them exclusively now for everything. Their green pads are the best IMO. The ones on my Denali have zero dust and stop extremely well In all conditions. Kinda expensive but well worth it.

I used EBC pads on my SVT Focus. They were great! Now I'm stuck with 4 kids who seem to have evolved into bottomless stomachs. I'm also replacing the suspension and I just had the front diff rebuilt so I'm having to stick to a tight budget, otherwise I'd go for the good stuff ;)

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are considering replacing the calipers as well you might as well get NNBS brakes. Just need the loaded calipers that come with the bracket and it all bolts right in.

Better front calipers and bigger rotors with more pad material.

Is there a thread for this conversion?

I'm ready to do all four corners... If I can do an easy upgrade, I'm in...

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a thread for this conversion?

I'm ready to do all four corners... If I can do an easy upgrade, I'm in...

Just fronts for the NNBS upgrade (the rears are worse). You'll need to order calipers with the new brackets, otherwise it is completely bolt in.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper