Time for an upgrade...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well everyone, it is time I have upgraded.
Just bought a 2015 Tahoe SSV, former fire battalion chief vehicle from NY. My 2013 has treated me well, but it is time I upgraded. Can't wait to get her.

114605_4768759.jpg

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What will you do about the FD graphics?

OP
OP
Solace

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What will you do about the FD graphics?

They're removing them for me. Any parts of the graphics remaining I can remove myself. They're also gonna transfer most of their lighting equipment into another vehicle as well. Makes an easier canvas for me to work with once I get it for my equipment.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So does mine while my wife runs into the grocery store for "just one thing" and comes out 5 songs later!

Amen to that!
So it's not just me that gets to do that?

As for the vehicle, I think it would be cool if I had it to keep it in fire department livery. My dad was a fireman for 54 years.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amen to that!
So it's not just me that gets to do that?

As for the vehicle, I think it would be cool if I had it to keep it in fire department livery. My dad was a fireman for 54 years.

No, I think they're competing to see who can shop for the longest without their husbands driving away and leaving them there to take an Uber home!

Keeping the white stripe would be cool and one could always have a generic type shield made up and call it a "tribute car". Instead of Fire Chief, have it say Big Chief or Big Cheese or Head Honcho, something to have fun with and generate smiles.

When we first got ours, my kids wanted to put Presidential Seals on the doors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645