thunk when auto shifts to second, '99 denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Woodse

Woodse

Reaction score
The two outside pins were threaded and backed out. The two inners were spun while pulling hoping to catch a thread. Must have broken an embedded nut in the plastic. I need to pull the grill and figure it out. Meanwhile installed a AC Delco TPS from Rock AUto. It arrived in a well used box and there are no stamping indicating its an ACDelco, likely a returned chinese part. The shifting did not improve.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The two outside pins were threaded and backed out. The two inners were spun while pulling hoping to catch a thread. Must have broken an embedded nut in the plastic. I need to pull the grill and figure it out. Meanwhile installed a AC Delco TPS from Rock AUto. It arrived in a well used box and there are no stamping indicating its an ACDelco, likely a returned chinese part. The shifting did not improve.

Call them up and tell them what you got, I always go with AC Delco parts usally get mine from autopartswarehouse.com everything I ever got was always in an AC Delco box

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AEHaas