Thinking of lowering my lifted hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
slipping

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha! im a little behind. I hit up with a PM and then saw thread. What is NNBS?

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OBS
98_chevrolet_tahoe_2dr.jpg

NBS
04-tahoe-hero.jpg

NNBS
2007-White-Tahoe.jpg

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There a couple guys on here with knowledge on how to bag one of these. Look up trick28 to see his old setup.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yates i totally forgot about brandons setup.. yea brandon can get you on the ground..

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
U gonna sell the suspension lift? If so pm me I could be interested for my 2dr if it fits.

OP
OP
slipping

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
U gonna sell the suspension lift? If so pm me I could be interested for my 2dr if it fits.

Yeah ill let you know. Probably a couple weeks. When I get home I have written down what it is. Fabtech.

OP
OP
slipping

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back from the weekend and still researching. It will be a little bit before I am able to bag it like im starting to really like. But for now I will do a static drop. Im seeing alot of different combos of what can be done. I found this kit - http://www.gcustoms.com/9599-tahoe-9299-yukon-drop-lowering-door-only-djm10294d-p-29726.html - and I think it may work for me. I want to relieve myself of my current wheels and go for some 22" rims w/ meat. How will this look? Better than if i do the 3/5? Should I possible buy parts seperate rather than the kit? And do I need to cnotch for a 4 in rear or not till 5? I just want to make sure I got everything straight before I set out on this adventure.

side note:
i was talking to my buddy on doing this drop-he has a 96 silverado stock- and we were discussing on how i was gonna lower it with the big 35" tires i got. So he goes " just throw my truck up on jackstands and use my wheels" my wife goes "why so he can look more like the redneck he is?" I got a kick out of that.

anyways, ill probably order all my stuff Thursday or Friday, sucks because I went back to my classified area at work, i cant bring my phone in and do my research so i do what little i can after ive fed the kids and got them settled.
thanks y'all! :favorites37:all!

OP
OP
slipping

slipping

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i got with tony (NorcalSS) and he set me up.
front djm 2 inch drop spindles
front djm 2 inch drop springs
front djm shocks
rear djm flip kit with c notch
rear djm shocks

its goin down. :rocking:

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Back from the weekend and still researching. It will be a little bit before I am able to bag it like im starting to really like. But for now I will do a static drop. Im seeing alot of different combos of what can be done. I found this kit - http://www.gcustoms.com/9599-tahoe-9299-yukon-drop-lowering-door-only-djm10294d-p-29726.html - and I think it may work for me. I want to relieve myself of my current wheels and go for some 22" rims w/ meat. How will this look? Better than if i do the 3/5? Should I possible buy parts seperate rather than the kit? And do I need to cnotch for a 4 in rear or not till 5? I just want to make sure I got everything straight before I set out on this adventure.

side note:
i was talking to my buddy on doing this drop-he has a 96 silverado stock- and we were discussing on how i was gonna lower it with the big 35" tires i got. So he goes " just throw my truck up on jackstands and use my wheels" my wife goes "why so he can look more like the redneck he is?" I got a kick out of that.

anyways, ill probably order all my stuff Thursday or Friday, sucks because I went back to my classified area at work, i cant bring my phone in and do my research so i do what little i can after ive fed the kids and got them settled.
thanks y'all! :favorites37:all!

ive been lowering those trucks since late 95 and selling kits also with install. Shoot me a email ill set you up and im a djm and belltech dealer so full warranty applies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyhoe24

Latest posts