Thinking about adding a lift to 2013 Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

virginiacavs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hello,

I am thinking of adding a ReadyLift 2.25" lift with 1.5" spacers. Does anyone have any pictures of this lift package? Thanks for the help, as I am new to this forum.

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
avuja3em.jpg

That's 2.25/1.5" lift on 285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers.

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
I have a little more clearance than before. I love them though because I didn't like my factory running boards and it didn't look complete without running boards at all. I actually bought them from Blazed on here.

aschevfan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
glad to hear that. i agree that they look much better than the factory boards.

OP
OP
V

virginiacavs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That might have to be the next project... Did you ever consider the Ranch Hand steps? Looking at their website they look comparable to the N-fab steps.

LaxinFish29

Reaction score
That might have to be the next project... Did you ever consider the Ranch Hand steps? Looking at their website they look comparable to the N-fab steps.

I have N Fabs on my F150 and I love them. If the Suburban we end up with doesn't have the power boards, I will be getting the N Fabs for sure.

Fallz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Why not do the CCM 2.5/1.0 kit . I love mine , but also would love to have a 4" kit put on instead but then it wont fit in my garage lol. so I'll stay with the CCM kit. Had it in for 20k miles , no issues at all .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo