They came in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sophomore, Did you do the quick plug in test to make sure they work plug & play?

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
Wow, big ego huh?

Alot of people add things from Escalades because things like the roof rack, mirrors, etc. are nicer than on the Tahoe's......besides, looks like you have chrome lower mirror caps just like the Escalades, judging from your avatar....:sleepy10:

havent you heard, even the egos are bigger in texas. hahahahahaha
its cool, just the way we are.
by the way i prefer some one buy the original part then trying to imitate it. they look really nice.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Haha guys I don't have fender vents, don't know where yall got that from :confused:
And Mauro i'm by no means cocky or anything, just saying. My car does not even remotely impersonate and Esky, the lower chrome mirror caps are only there because I got tired of having to use "Mothers Back to Black" on the mirror area, and then smudging it all over the painted areas.

I guess I accidentally vented previous frustrations about user LilCacaznNick who has tried to buy like atlest 5 things from me on this forum, ask me 1000 questions, then always falss through because he wanted to buy some OEM part off LTZ Tahoes, Denalis or Escalades (No bash intended).
Sophomores Tahoe is clean to me, the only parts he has off non-Tahoe models is because he took it off his dads salaved Kon, I would have done the same.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Haha someone tell me if this looks like an Escahoe:
GEDC0422-2.gif

TEXAS DEMON

with a vengeance
Reaction score
modded i like those wheels. very clean lines. when you getting around to do the front?

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
uh dont you mean 3? :emotions122:

mirrors
3rd break lights
AND roof rack?

haha :emotions122:

Lol, whoops! It actually came off a Denali though.

Sophomore, Did you do the quick plug in test to make sure they work plug & play?

Sure did. I thought they had different plugs but they were the same black and white wires as on my regular mirrors so...maybe these work across all Tahoes and Yukons? Unless the regular switch panels don't have the black and white receivers.

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
modded i like those wheels. very clean lines. when you getting around to do the front?

Thanks man I like them alot too.
But I will do the front 2" spindle drop over Spring Break where I have the tools to install on my own, instead of paying some sucker $150 to install.
So basically the spindles I bought to install like a week ago are now in my Sig for sale, then I will buy another set in like a month.:emotions122:
Screw not having tools.

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha guys I don't have fender vents, don't know where yall got that from :confused:

I guess you have made some changes... this is what I remember it looking like. Looks alot cleaner without those vents.

Why sell the spindles if you are gonna buy another set in a month?

The thread

GEDC0370.gif

GEDC0377.gif

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Yeah I plan on just getting a set in another month or so because I am not gonna have $240 just chillin and looking at me when I can spend it somewhere else lol.
But yeah 05 those flaps are long gone now!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700