They came in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Escalade mirrors. They're dirty but they're here, installation will be Saturday. :D

IMG_4100.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks good!
I am just wondering what they Hype is with certain people on here buying a whole bunch of Esky parts and putting on their Tahoes like they just want to Morph. into an Escalade or something?
Funny thing about it is my Tahoe has 0 Esky parts and I can bet it would turn more heads than most of the NNBS Tahoes on here!

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Mine's got 2 Escalade-only parts: 3rd brake and now these. Nothing else that I want for it!

Plus, I bought these since they were cheap and couldn't pass it up. I'm hoping that maybe, just maybe they'll work better with the LED tails. Which I doubt, but oh well.

Last edited:

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
I am sure they are going to look good. Seems like a lot of $$$ and time to swap them just to have the chrome on the bottom instead of the top. Post some pics when your done

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good!
I am just wondering what they Hype is with certain people on here buying a whole bunch of Esky parts and putting on their Tahoes like they just want to Morph. into an Escalade or something?
Funny thing about it is my Tahoe has 0 Esky parts and I can bet it would turn more heads than most of the NNBS Tahoes on here!

stop hatin! There is nothing wrong with an Escahoe :peace:

Mauro

Fresno State Bulldog
Reaction score

Wow, big ego huh?

Alot of people add things from Escalades because things like the roof rack, mirrors, etc. are nicer than on the Tahoe's......besides, looks like you have chrome lower mirror caps just like the Escalades, judging from your avatar....:sleepy10:

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
......besides, looks like you have chrome lower mirror caps just like the Escalades, judging from your avatar....:sleepy10:

I was thinking the same thing.... and then to top it off, you have those fender vent things. Looks like you might want to resemble an Escalade yourself. :hmm:

LTZboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Vender vents are worse way to make your car look like you shop in the walmart auto section, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts