The Yukon is Gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

str8wkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well sorry to say I had to get rid of my yukon it was starting to dollar me to death with tons of dumb crap plus, the trans I had built was just to much for its self (think because didnt have truck tuned to match the mods in the trans) and was on its way out again, seat problems heat a/c problems front windows multiple codes for T-case. So I traded it in and got me a 04 F350 deisel with low miles 4x4 short bed super cab Lariat.
hope to still be welcomed here I learned so much from all you guys, This is the best forum Ive ever been part of.

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Sad to see it go but sounds like it was the fesible thing to do. In my opinion, once family on TYF always family here at TYF. Keep in touch!

DTAILS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Low miles on a Powerstroke diesel just means the engine isn't broken yet .......... besides, that thing will NEVER die.

I know I'm a newbie & all, but definitely feel free to post some pics of the new ride when you get a chance. We won't razz ya too much ...... :)

rich5368

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woulda rather seen ya go Duramax and keep it in the family, but hey Strokes are bad ass trucks too. Good luck with it man. Delete that EGR on the 6.0 and it'll be a great truck for ya.

OP
OP
str8wkd

str8wkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks guys I was looking for a nice D-max but could not find any with a reasonable price for the miles, havent delted the egr yet but is turned off with the tune that I had put in it and the 4 inch turbo back I installed made hella difference. I'll post some pics as soon as get some good sun to clean it up and I'm prepared for the beating for going Ford lol.
Thanks again for the support guys

OP
OP
str8wkd

str8wkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well here is some pics of the new ride finally and I'm sure the bashing will begin since it is a ford but is a nice truck little more than what I need since it is a 1ton so here we go.

photo16.jpg
photo1.jpg
photo24.jpg
04 f350 lariat 4x4
4in turbo back, extreme street tune, alpine in dash (out of the KON) mephis highs, 5% tint all around, 55 watt HID head lights and 35 watt Fogs

Last edited:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:yucky:

:lol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members