The twin hoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sparksalot

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eureka!

Third time’s the charm for ditch light brackets for thethirdtwin. Third vendor’s product actually is correct for this rig. A little bit of travel rash, but THEY FIT.

2015-19 Chevy Tahoe Suburban Hood Ditch Light Mounts

Apoc Industries Hood mount light brackets give your vehicle a great aggressive look and adds some very useful lighting where you need it. Designed to hold LED Pods Or LED Cubes but can be used with many compact LED Lights. Hood Mount or also called Ditch light brackets are designed to place...

CDDAE1D9-E219-4291-B04D-52F5081BC596.jpeg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eureka!

Third time’s the charm for ditch light brackets for thethirdtwin. Third vendor’s product actually is correct for this rig. A little bit of travel rash, but THEY FIT.

2015-19 Chevy Tahoe Suburban Hood Ditch Light Mounts

Apoc Industries Hood mount light brackets give your vehicle a great aggressive look and adds some very useful lighting where you need it. Designed to hold LED Pods Or LED Cubes but can be used with many compact LED Lights. Hood Mount or also called Ditch light brackets are designed to place...

View attachment 395009

I had to remove the rubber seals on the hinge covers to get mine to fit right.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to do that on thecopcar. For the K2s everyone seems to attach the brackets to the hood at the hinge mounts. I like the fender mount better, but at least I have them.

Can't wait to see what you do with them :)

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For thethirdtwin, I had th transmission serviced a few months ago. Today ALL the other fluids were done, including tcase and differentials. So, with the brakes done when I bought it, it’s at a decent baseline now.

Did you have it on a lift or ramps? Jack stands?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE